BENEFITS OF ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP
- Access to dining and banquet facilities at Honolulu Country Club, a private Members-only Club.
- Periodic invitations to Club special events; e.g., Bingo Night, etc.
- Enrollment includes spouse.
Applicants for Associate Membership must be at least 21 years of age and are subject to review and approval by the HCC Executive Committee. Applicants agree to follow all HCC house rules and policies.
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP CONDITIONS AND PROVISIONS
The Associate Member agrees to a minimum expenditure for food and beverage of $495 over each three-month period (“quarter”) at HCC. The $495 minimum expenditure requirement for the quarter shall be the basis for this program and executed as follows:
- An HCC charge account will be established for the applicant upon acceptance in the HCC Associate Membership Program.
- The Associate Member agrees to maintain his account in good standing.
- It is encouraged that the Associate Member agrees to authorize HCC to charge any and all delinquent amounts on his account to a pre-selected bank credit card.
- Food and beverage purchases by the Associate Member within the quarter shall be charged to his account and credited against the minimum quarterly expenditure requirement.
- In the event the $495 minimum expenditure requirement is not met within the quarter, the difference between the Member’s purchases and $495 minimum requirement shall be billed to the Member.
- The quarter will be determined based upon the acceptance to HCC as an Associate Member.
- HCC shall provide a statement of the Member’s account on a monthly basis, on or about the first of each month.
by the Member shall be executed by written notice. Member shall be responsible for $ Call minimum expenditure requirement for the quarter in which the resignation occurs. Any Associate
Member may be terminated at the sole discretion of HCC. The Associate Membership program
may be revoked at the sole discretion of HCC without prior notice.
Member and spouse shall each be issued an Associate Membership card. The card must be presented when using the facility for proper identification, charging privileges, and account reconciliation. Member may authorize dependent(s) or Corporate Signers to utilize the food and beverage facilities and charge expenses to the Member’s HCC account. Charges incurred by authorized users shall become the responsibility of the Member, and are eligible for crediting toward the Member’s quarterly minimum expenditure requirement. It shall be the sole responsibility of the Associate Member to advise HCC via written notification of any change in the disposition of the Member; e.g. resignation, lost or stolen Associate Membership card, change of address, change of authorized users, and other pertinent or related information. All indebtedness as a result of the Member’s failure to appropriately notify HCC of the aforementioned changes shall be the responsibility of the Member (until such time that notification is received by HCC) and billed to the Member’s bank credit card accordingly.